8.21.2008

Crafty



Since I've yet to get around to my origami project (intimidated), I think I'll tackle this little project first. These are mini-magazine-tables, a swell way to creatively use old magazines. I love how colorful they are, but I'm even more drawn to the black & white (looks a bit more neat). So long as they actually end up looking something like this, I'm sold on trying. I imagine my first few attempts will end up looking like piles of trash, but I've got plenty of old magazines to forge onward. Then again, the devil only knows where I'll put them. Friends might find themselves receiving them in the mail, though I don't imagine they'd travel well.

1 comment:

Star Kicker said...

Considering I may have no belongings in a few hours, your magazine tables would be very welcome.