Today I Learned
1. When one form of mass transit goes gangbusters awry, forms B (bus) and C (taxi) go down the tubes with it;
2. It takes 45 minutes for me to walk from my apartment to work;
3. It's a lovely day outside. 45 minutes of walking coupled with said lovely day equals plenty of time to work up some ole fashioned down home perspiration and lots of it;
4. Secret deodorant should be taken down for legal misrepresentation in a class-action lawsuit. (Any other class members out there?);
5. On even the most unbreathable of fabrics, a bold-on-navy pattern compassionately hides unseemly sweat; and
6. The most well-worn suede sandal flats still give blisters when one is on a mission.
And it's not even 10:00 a.m.