1.23.2009

Squirrel, Meet Dorito




I hope someone warned him that you can't eat just one.

Things have been busy enough around the office that I've had nary the chance to formulate my own thoughts on much of anything unless it's related to pretrial orders and/or appellate decisions (affirmed, thank god!) and/or motions to compel discovery (that we already answered, numnuts, thanks for wasting my time).

In downtime I've mostly taken the route of brainless distraction via image hunting. This was just one of several animal pics/vids that made me smile at my computer screen last night. And what a special moment it was. Then there was the vid of the kitten enjoying a parrot petting... from its claw. I was going to spare you the link (to seem like less of a loser), but I'd hate to withhold such a classic.

No comments: