5.20.2009

Urban Frenzy, Interrupted












These are just awesome. Photos of Tokyo taxi lights by Marco Bettoni, via Lens- (I might as well just embed it into this site) -scratch.
One of these days I'll actually start saying something again on this here blog. Life's gone and gotten all busy-like on me, and I just haven't had as much time for the virtual stuff.... GTA was in town a couple weeks ago for the concert of a lifetime... Leonard Cohen at The Chicago Theater. Throughout the entirety of the show I either had a smile plastered across my face or tears welling up and rolling down my cheeks. It was surreal to see the man whose music I'd coveted since college days performing before my very eyes. His voice pristine, his back-up musicians and singers flawless, his commentary effortlessly poignant, the songlist satisfying, the seats great, the company better. It was a night I will never forget. I'll post pics one of these days, though the memory alone is quite enough. Thank you sincerely, L. Cohen.

This memorial weekend I'm off to San Diego for the first time ever (only my second time in California), and I couldn't be looking forward to it more. Til next time....

No comments: